How do I change the name on my tickets?
If you need to change the name on your tickets for any reason (such as gifts, exchanges, etc.), please follow the steps below to edit and reprint your tickets.
Sign In To Your Account:
- Visit the My Tickets page (http://tickets.ticketwise.com/my-tickets/login).
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click Sign In.
Didn’t receive a password for your account? Check the spam folder in your email account. If you still can’t find your information, contact our Customer Care team who can help you find your account information.
Order and Ticket Details
- The left side of the My Tickets menu shows you a complete list of all of the ticket orders you have placed for events with Ticketwise.
- You can select individual orders to see each set of purchase info, or you can reprint your tickets.
Once you’ve clicked to view more details about your event, you will see the following options.
- To the right of Name on Tickets you will see a Change Name option. This will prompt you to enter the new name you would like on the tickets.
- Once you’ve updated the new name, you may now resend a new receipt to your email address or click Print / View Tickets.
- Please keep in mind that the name on our tickets simply reflects the account for which the order was processed under. In most cases, the person on the order will not be required to show valid ID when entering (unless there is any suspicious activity).